- mytravelplannerAsked on May 31, 2012 at 04:30 AM
Earlier I used to recieve forms and said that it came from so & so like Jack Smith.
Now it appears in my inbox saying it is coming from Jot Form. Can I adjust the settings to say it has come from my client.
This is a re-post of a comment on How Do I Receive SSL Submissions?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 31, 2012 at 07:04 AM
Yes that can be done by going into the Reply-To and Recipient Setings of the notification and changing the selection in the Sender Name drop down from "Please Select" to the field that would contain the user's name, as follows:
1. Load the form in question into the form builder and while on the Setup & Embed tab, click Email Alerts
2. Click the notification in question and then the Reply-To and Recipient Settings button
3. Select "Full Name" in the Sender Name drop down:
Your other notification (Notification 2) that goes to the other email address should show the name because it was setup in the above manner.
Additional information on the settings on the "envelope" page is available in the Understanding Reply-To and Recipient Settings on E-mail Wizard article in the Form Emails section of our user guide.
If you need further assistance with this or any other JotForm related matter, please let us know.
- mytravelplannerAnswered on May 31, 2012 at 12:06 PMThis did not work for some reason.
Can I call and understand the process.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on May 31, 2012 at 04:22 PM
Sanjeev, sorry but we don't have phone support at the moment. What abajan suggested should do it, if the form is embedded on a website then you might still need to grab a fresh embed code and paste it on your site for the changes to take effect.
Go to Setup & Embed > Embed Form
Let us know.