- hispanictennisAsked on May 31, 2012 at 05:26 AM
Hello, I'd like to ask your help. When a form field (with radio buttons) is clicked it's highlighted automatically and text dissappear. Is this highlighting can be turned off? You can see it on this page http://hispanictennis.com/index.php/da/om-hts/medlemskab. Please see screen capture. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on May 31, 2012 at 06:12 AM
Here's how you can disable highlight effect:
1. While on your form (Edit Mode), Click Setup & Embed
2. Click Preferences
3. Go to "Field Styles" tab
4. Select Disabled on Highlight Effect.
Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks for using JotForm!
- hispanictennisAnswered on May 31, 2012 at 02:14 PM
Thank you very much.