- cgoellAsked on January 17, 2017 at 05:38 PM
When I look at the form's setting it says that is enabled. I've even changed it to disabled and then back to enabled, but It doesn't work.
Thanks for your help.
It HAD the word "password" in the title, but it did not ask for one in any of the fields. I removed that word, thinking that maybe your phishing software was alerted by it, but the form still doesn't work. Help!
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 17, 2017 at 09:58 PM
Your account was auto-suspended by our phishing detector due to the password in your title and on one of the fields, so all your forms were disabled.
I understand you have removed the password in the title, but one of the fields still has the word password in it.
I have now removed the word in that field to comply with our terms, and have reactivated your account. Your forms should be enabled now.
- cgoellAnswered on January 18, 2017 at 01:29 PM
I found that the form still doesn't work.
I deleted that form and it's integrated spreadsheet entirely, made a completely new one, was very careful not to use the word "Password" anywhere, and now even the NEW form is disabled. Please help!
New URL below.And all of my other forms are still disableld!
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 18, 2017 at 02:27 PM
I have now activated your account. Your account is now in good status. If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you.
- cgoellAnswered on January 18, 2017 at 02:32 PM
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 18, 2017 at 03:39 PM
No worries. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.