- AxiomDynamicsAsked on January 17, 2017 at 09:37 PM
I can not find a way to enter the calculation on the page. I am using Version 4 with Chrome.
Thank youPage URL:
- AxiomDynamicsAnswered on January 17, 2017 at 10:00 PM
I've gone back to version 3.. I'm on a time frame to get the form done.
- IanAnswered on January 18, 2017 at 02:32 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience caused. If you meant to ask how to navigate to Conditions then here is the screenshot
Hope this helps.
Let us know if you have more questions.
- AxiomDynamicsAnswered on January 18, 2017 at 03:56 AM
Good morning Ian,
I was trying to access the calculations wizard but I can't see how to access it from Jotform Version 4.
- JotForm SupportsethAnswered on January 18, 2017 at 05:45 AM
You can find widgets under the left panel under widgets tab. Here is a demonstration for you that show where you can find Calculation widget:
Click on the add form element button and you will see the widgets tab. Please note that you can also define calculations using conditions.
I hope this answer helps. Please don't hesitate to contact us for your further queries.
All the best!
- AxiomDynamicsAnswered on January 18, 2017 at 06:00 AM
I know how to place the calculations field on a form. Please refer to my attachment.
The field was placed on the form using JotForm version 3, however how do I now update a calculation field in Version 4. I have several of them and I don't want to have to delete them and add them again as there are conditions attached and redoing them all would take time
- JotForm DeveloperHelenAnswered on January 18, 2017 at 07:44 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
I have checked your form. When I edited the form on V3, your fields that you used for Calculation wizard was shown in the Builder. As you can see:
However, while I editing this form on V4, Calculation wizard icon was not shown. As you can see below:
I have escalated this issue to our developers. If we have an update, we will inform you as soon as possible.
Thank you for your understanding.
- AxiomDynamicsAnswered on January 18, 2017 at 07:58 AM
That is the exact issue I am experiencing, I am glad that my issue is understood and can hopefully be rectified.
- IanAnswered on January 18, 2017 at 09:10 AM
Am my colleague mentioned that the issue has been escalated to our developers. We are still waiting for an update from them.
Thanks for your patience.
- JotForm DeveloperScottAnswered on January 19, 2017 at 02:51 AM
This bug is fixed now. Widgets that were added on V3 should show widget settings button on the new builder now.
Thank you for taking your time and reporting this issue to us! Let us know if you need anything else,