- julieAsked on May 31, 2012 at 10:09 AM
I need to upgrade to professional but your site won't let me - I got halfway through paying by paypal but then had a problem with internet connection and now it won't let me upgrade it keeps saying it can't connect to fastspring
please can you contact me urgently 07852909742
- gori-mathewAnswered on May 31, 2012 at 10:29 AM
We apologise for what this issue has caused you. I have checked your account and found it is on Premium account. You need to cancel your premium subscription first and then upgrade from Free to Professional. See the guide below;
1. Go to My Forms to view your list of forms.
2. Edit the form you wish to disable
3. See to it that you are in the Setup & Embed tab, then select Preferences in the tool bar, just above the form.
4. A pop-up will appear, Under General Settings tab, click the Enabled status and change it to Disabled
5. Save your form
As for downgrading your subscription from Professional to Free, since you are using Paypal for your subscription for payment, you should do the following steps:
1. Log into your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you made to us
3. Click on your subscription number
4. Click on "Cancel Subscription" button.
When you account has been downgraded, you can then upgrade it back to professional -> http://www.jotform.com/upgrade_professional
Please let us know if you need further assistance.