- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 18, 2017 at 07:09 AM
Please inject the following custom css code in your configurable list widget to change the background color of radio and checkbox questions:
Feel free to change the color as per your choice. Please check the screenshot below how to inject custom css code in widget:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- ClivegAnswered on January 19, 2017 at 12:22 PM
Thanks a lot for this Ashwin! I'll give it a go and let you know.
All the best,
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 19, 2017 at 12:34 PM
You are welcome.
Do try it out and get back to us if you have any question.
- ClivegAnswered on January 20, 2017 at 05:19 AM
Hope all's well. I just tried this a few times, but can't get it to work. Would you mind just putting in the CSS code yourself and then I can edit it if need be.
Thanks a lot,
- JotForm DeveloperHelenAnswered on January 20, 2017 at 06:04 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
I have injecting CSS code that colleague wrote. Your Configurable list looks like:
You can change the colors as per your want. I have searched on the internet. You can find color's hex codes here: http://www.w3schools.com/colors/colors_picker.asp
If you have any questions or issue, feel free contact us.
- ClivegAnswered on January 20, 2017 at 06:45 AMThan a lot for this Helen.
- ClivegAnswered on January 20, 2017 at 08:45 AMHi Helen,
Following on from my email below, in fact if I add text the form, it also doesn't show up in the preview. Is this because I need to add it in a configurable list or something like that?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 20, 2017 at 11:07 AM
I created a separate thread regarding your next issue. Please wait for my reply on this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1040955.