- shiva63819Asked on May 31, 2012 at 12:03 PM
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 31, 2012 at 05:10 PM
Hi, I don't know if get your question completely
Let me tell you that you can download an Excel report with all the submissions done from that form and send it into an email attachment .
You can also generate a sharable Excel report. Follow these steps if what you want to do this:
1-Click on 'My Forms'.
2. Select the Form from the list and click on 'Reports'.
3. Choose Excel report from the wizard
4. Click on Next and you will get another screen, you can change the Title, and choose all the fields of your form or just the relevant ones. You can also set a password
5. You can now share your results by grabing the URL where the report is
Do not hesitate to contact us if you still need assistance, please provide with URL where the form is Embedded or the Form ID