- KohllsAsked on January 18, 2017 at 02:26 PM
When I enter a payment in my form 1. The Transaction Fails, and 2. The "Go Back" link does not take me back.
The "Verify" test in the form editor succeeds.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 18, 2017 at 04:05 PM
It looks like it is related to your settings on the side of your payment provider. Please contact your Authorize.net support, and make sure that your API Login ID, and Transaction Key are correct. They might have expired already.
- KohllsAnswered on January 19, 2017 at 08:12 AM
The form builder for Authorize.Net includes a "Verify" button. What does that button test?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 19, 2017 at 10:21 AM
Yes, the verify button will test out your authorize.net integration. You should also get an email about it. I did it and it is verified. You are receiving payments on this form so I'm not sure it suddenly stopped working. Please do the following:
1. Use a different credit card. A card that is not used through Authorize.net.
2. If you cannot get it to work, try to get new keys from Authorize.net. You can keep your old keys working.
I hope this works. Let us know if you need any further assistance.