- TonyaCAsked on January 18, 2017 at 03:06 PM
I have created an application form with the option to attach their resume. Is their any way I can go in and print all of the resumes bulk without having to go into each and every single one?
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on January 18, 2017 at 04:47 PM
My suggestion would be is to download all your form's submissions as PDF and print the downloaded file.
1. Go to your submission page
2. Click the "PDF" button from the Download as:
3. Wait for the download to complete.
All your form's submissions will be on one PDF file (depends on how many submissions you have).
Each submission will be on separate pages. The image above shows that I have 13 submissions and so the PDF file I have downloaded will have 13 pages. (This varies if you have more fields in your form)
- TonyaCAnswered on January 23, 2017 at 03:45 PMThese directions are for submissions only, I need to be able to print all the attached files.
I’m using the form as an application and attaching a resume is required. I would like to be able to print the resumes & the submission form if possible.
The resume for sure.. How can I do this?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on January 23, 2017 at 08:24 PM
Unfortunately, it is not possible to print the submissions along with the attachments. Attachments needs to be downloaded locally in order to print them.
If you can print the submission from the notification email received, you may consider using Outlook which allows printing the email with attachments.
The following article might also be some help.