- loganwolfAsked on May 31, 2012 at 01:59 PM
when s client uses google chrome and the fill out a secure form and submit the form we recieve the form fine but the client never recieves the email conformation. they recieve the email conformation when using IE or other browsers just not chorme. and it is just with the secure forms all of the other forms get email conformations.
- loganwolfAnswered on May 31, 2012 at 03:02 PM
i have run test emails through the jot form website using google chrome and recieved the email but when i fill out the form and submit it i do not recieve the email.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on May 31, 2012 at 03:25 PM
I filled out the form (direct link) using Chrome 19.0.1084.52 and was able to receive the confirmation email. I wasn't able to replicate the issue.
Have you encountered any error when you submit? please provide us the error message.
- loganwolfAnswered on May 31, 2012 at 03:30 PM
yes as well as our clients
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on May 31, 2012 at 03:37 PM
What is the error message? Can you walk us through on how we can replicate the issue please?
I tested this link https://secure.jotform.com/form/20324614533 and it works fine for me. I was able to receive the confirmation email.
- loganwolfAnswered on May 31, 2012 at 03:40 PM
there is no error message the clients never recieved the emails it's not just with the form you tried, its on most of our securred forms.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on May 31, 2012 at 06:55 PM
I was able to receive email notification to my @gmail.com email address. I used Google Chrome and direct link to your secure form.
If this issue is related to some specific email address(es), please let us know. Any additional information would be appreciated.