- AndreacpAsked on January 18, 2017 at 04:07 PM
I have a data matrix with brands and their intern codes, what we want is to auto select the intern codes when the user selects the brand in the drop down.Page URL:
- AIDANAnswered on January 18, 2017 at 06:17 PM
Hi, thank you for contacting us.
I will inspect your request and get back to you ASAP. You will be notified when my reply is sent.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and patience.
- AIDANAnswered on January 18, 2017 at 06:42 PM
Upon inspection, here is how to achieve what you requested:
1. We set the calculation values of the brands dropdown as the internal codes, as shown here:
2. We set a condition so that if the brands dropdown is filled, we copy its calculation value into the internal code dropdown:
If you need further assistance please let us know. We will be happy to help. Thank you.
- AndreacpAnswered on March 01, 2017 at 05:43 PM
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 01, 2017 at 09:03 PM
Since your latest question is different from the previous question you have posted, I moved this to a separate thread, please follow this link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1079851. We will answer your question there shortly.