- catAnswered on January 18, 2017 at 05:48 PM
I am trying to insert a file for form users to download. All your tutorials show an edit screen that my form builder does not have. How do I get to the editing screen that has the link button?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 18, 2017 at 05:54 PM
I believe you are using the Form Builder V4. If yes, then please refer to the steps below:
1. Click the "Add Form Element +" button at the left side.
2. Click the "Text" tool or drag it to the work space.
3. Select the Text field and then click the "Edit Text" button.
4. Highlight the text and then click the "Insert/edit Link" icon.
5. In the Insert link wizard, put the URL and then click OK.
6. After that, save the changes.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 18, 2017 at 06:18 PM
Please use the "Text" tool under the Basic Fields and not the Heading tool.
If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you.