What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
How can I insert an external link?Asked by catleonaitis on January 18, 2017 at 05:32 PM
I am trying to insert a file for form users to download. All your tutorials show an edit screen that my form builder does not have. How do I get to the editing screen that has the link button?
I believe you are using the Form Builder V4. If yes, then please refer to the steps below:
1. Click the "Add Form Element +" button at the left side.
2. Click the "Text" tool or drag it to the work space.
3. Select the Text field and then click the "Edit Text" button.
4. Highlight the text and then click the "Insert/edit Link" icon.
5. In the Insert link wizard, put the URL and then click OK.
6. After that, save the changes.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
Please use the "Text" tool under the Basic Fields and not the Heading tool.
If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you.