- MelbInstUOMAsked on January 18, 2017 at 08:13 PM
I have a drop-down with yes/no options. If "yes" is selected, a checkbox should be ticked and remain ticked. Is this possible?
If "yes" is selected, then "visitor should meet with Director" needs to be ticked (with no option to untick):
Thanks for your assistance.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 18, 2017 at 10:12 PM
Yes, that is possible to achieve with the help of calculation values and conditions. Please follow the steps below:
1. Add the phrase "visitor should meet with Director" as a calculation value of the Dropdown field. Make sure to insert it in the second line to correspond with Yes. Also make sure that the phrase is exactly the same as it is displayed in the checkbox. Here's a guide on How to Assign Calculation Value
2. Add a Update/Calculate condition and set it so that if the dropdown is filled, copy the value from the dropdown to the checkbox. Conditional Logic Inserts Text/Calculation Into A Field
3. You can also setup an Enable/Disable condition to disable the checkbox when that option is selected.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.