- xDiiThyAsked on January 19, 2017 at 12:45 AM
Would it be possible to customize the print layout or does this only work with PDF's. I just want to customize the print layout so that I can use the print button to print directly in a custom format.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 19, 2017 at 01:15 AM
If you want to customize the print layout without customizing in PDF's. Please follow the instructions below:
1. Go to the Submission Page.
2. In Submission page, click the Edit button on the top right corner.
3. Customize the fields you want in your form.
4. Click the Print Button so that the print output with preferred layout will now appear.
If you mean something else, do let us know.