- RehaClinicAsked on January 19, 2017 at 02:15 AM
we use JotForm in our company for customer satisfaction surveys. Now we're facing a problem with the picture upload in the form builder, which we use to put our companies logo in the upper right corner of each page. All previously uploaded logos disappeared and were replaced with a “picture no available” symbol. We tried to remove the picture and re-upload it and we tried to use a new picture field. In both cases, after the upload, the same symbol appeared. If we use the url method it works fine.
We tried different webbrowsers. See attached screenshot.
Thermal Services Inc.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on January 19, 2017 at 02:44 AM
I cloned your form and try changing the image via upload file. I was not able to replicate the issue. I was able upload an image successfully. Please see the screen animation:
If the issue persists, try using a different internet browser. I will clear your form cache to refresh your forms.
Let us know how it goes. Thank you.
- RehaClinicAnswered on January 19, 2017 at 02:49 AM
Now it works, thank your for the fast answer.
- RehaClinicAnswered on January 19, 2017 at 03:40 AM
Sorry, the Problem still persists. It works only with this form. We tried IE, Chrome and Firefox.
- RehaClinicAnswered on January 19, 2017 at 04:36 AM
By the way, we tried it with beta4 and v3
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 19, 2017 at 04:43 AM
I'm currently checking your form. Please allow me sometime to further check on the issue. I'll try to user different browser to test. I'll get back once I've found results.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 19, 2017 at 04:55 AM
I cloned your form and tested the image upload field in a different browsers but I wasn't able to replicate the issue. The image upload field works on my end.
If issue still persists, can you please try to clear your browser's cache and see if this works?