- chiefeconomistAsked on January 19, 2017 at 01:02 PM
there is a form added to my page today which is not mine, how did it get there and why?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on January 19, 2017 at 02:21 PM
Apologies for any inconvenience, but can you share to us the exact page on your website where the said form is embedded, please? We will be glad to check and/or trace it for you.
We will be looking forward to your response.
- chiefeconomistAnswered on January 19, 2017 at 04:45 PMThe is the one that i wrote
And this is the one that appeared on its own
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on January 19, 2017 at 06:13 PM
Upon checking your Account's History page I see that those forms are created in your account.
You can also have it verified. Please check the filters to "All Times" and "Form Creations".
- chiefeconomistAnswered on January 19, 2017 at 10:45 PMIt appears that the major issue is overlooked,
this is my account
I did not create that file?
Who got into my account and created that file without my permission?
do you provide access to my account to others?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 20, 2017 at 01:31 AM
It seems that the other form https://www.jotformeu.com/form/70183509080351 was from the Form Templates Gallery
If the Use Template button had been clicked, it will be immediately be added to your My Forms list.
You can delete the form if you do not need the form and was only unintentionally added.
Who got into my account and created that file without my permission? do you provide access to my account to others?
We have our own back-end system support admin panel that will allow us to check and review any issue on user accounts and forms.
But we do not create or change anything on an account/username forms unless provided with permissions.
We are also being monitored by our higher ups and support managers. So obviously we cannot violate rules.
I hope this clarifies the matter. Please let us know if there is more we can assist you with.
- chiefeconomistAnswered on January 20, 2017 at 08:46 AMthanks, it actually does, now i know how that new form was created in my account