- melodicsoundsAsked on January 19, 2017 at 01:57 PM
in My form: https://form.jotform.co/70125778033858 I have a field calculation widget called "total" (the last one), how can I make this widget Read only?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 19, 2017 at 04:16 PM
It is possible to set the calculation widget in read-only mode. Here's how:
1. Select the calculation field and then click the wand icon.
2. In the Form Calculation widget, click the "..." icon at the bottom right.
3. Go to the "Options" tab and enable the "Result field is read only" option. Click the "Back" button when you're done.
4. Click the "Save" button after.
Hope that helps. Thank you.