- CEOGlobalAsked on January 19, 2017 at 05:44 PM
I need to delete/cancel/terminate a specific mailchimp integration I created. Please advise.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 19, 2017 at 10:13 PM
To remove the mailchimp integration, please follow the steps below:
1. Click the integration button on the menu
2. Select Mailchimp
3. Click Remove Integration
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- CEOGlobalAnswered on January 20, 2017 at 12:50 AM
Please see the attached screenshot of what shows when I follow your instructions. It is quite different than what you show in your most recent message. Thanks.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 20, 2017 at 02:13 AM
Sorry for the confusion.
I can see that you are using the JotForm V4 builder and I was able to replicate the issue. There is no remove integration for the MailChimp Integration when using the JotForm V4. I will raise this concern to our second level to be fixed.
For the meantime, you can switch back to JotForm builder V3 to remove the integration.
If you have other concern, please feel free to contact us.
- JotForm DeveloperScottAnswered on January 20, 2017 at 05:42 AM
This issue is fixed now. You will find the button back in its place if you return back to our new builder.
Let us know if you need anything else,
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on February 05, 2017 at 03:04 AM
@bmanfield - To give way to the OP, I moved your post to a separate thread https://www.jotform.com/answers/1056977
We'll have it addressed there shortly.