- kdevlin1983Asked on January 19, 2017 at 06:25 PM
I have a client who would like a calendar to do the following:
1. Select a Sunday (future dates only- past dates turned off).
2.Have an end date selector that only allows or one or two weeks later on a Sunday.
3.Admin email show show start and end date in one week or two week increments.
This is the form I am currently working in:
Any possibility of getting this feature?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 19, 2017 at 11:03 PM
I believe the DateTime field is suitable for your requirement. This field allows you to set limits on what the user can select, so you can set it so that future Sundays can only be selected. Please see the guide below:
1. Add the date field
2. Click the properties icon
3. Select Limits tab
4. Check the Future checkbox and Sundays checkbox
With regards to your question number 2 and 3 on increments, to avoid any confusion I have moved this questions to new threads. We shall answer your 2nd question here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1040420, and your 3rd question here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1040418