- andrewg1234Asked on June 01, 2012 at 07:02 AM
Am I the only one having issues with JotForm at this moment in time?
Having issues with:
1. Formbuilder not loading my forms (get the error message in the activity window Safari that says that the form builder "operation could not be completed. Connection reset by peer"... see screenshot)
2. "Captcha" fields in my form spinning... both locally and on my website.
3. General all round funkyness of JotForm.com not rendering or partially rendering on Mac Safari/Chrome and iE 9 windows 7.
- AtacanCAnswered on June 01, 2012 at 10:14 AM
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. I've just visited the URL above on Mac Safari/Chrome and IE 9. I wasn't able to replicate the said issue. I was able to load the forms and captcha field seems to be working fine.
Are you still experiencing the said issue? Is ist also possible that you might had some connection problems at the moment you have tested your web site? Can you please recheck your form?
- andrewg1234Answered on June 01, 2012 at 06:42 PM
Hi, Forms work AFTER you reload the page 3 or four times. I can replicate this here at home on Mac Safari/Chrome/Firefox, and IE 9 in Win 7.
More disconcerting to me is that JotForm is not working... although I am logged in, I can't edit any of my forms, or check form submissions. Again, it is the same on Mac Safari/Chrome/Firefox, and IE 9 in Win 7.
The Safari activity window shows mostly errors like "the operation couldn't be completed...." reloading the page results in a variety of different error messages in the activity window...
I acknowlege that it COULD BE a network/connectivity error at my end, BUT I am having NO other issues with any other website...
- andrewg1234Answered on June 01, 2012 at 06:48 PM
OK, now I can check my submissions, but still see my forms to edit them...