- karlwoodcockAsked on January 20, 2017 at 04:09 AM
2 questions -
Uploading images on desktop automatically just appears as failed
once clicking submit on the form it stays on please wait and does not load?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on January 20, 2017 at 04:42 AM
I notice that you website is built using WordPress and the form is embedded on the web page using form embed plugin which seems to be causing the issues.
Please make sure that you disable the form embed plugin on the website to avoid any conflicts on the web page.
Please get back to us if the issue still persists. We will be happy to assist.
- Karl WoodcockAnswered on January 20, 2017 at 07:10 AM
I tried this but still doesnt seem to work it now just appears with nothing atall?
I tried adding it as a post and also as a new page. Neither worked?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 20, 2017 at 07:34 AM
Have you removed the webpage already?
I am unable to access the webpage URL which you have shared. It shows 404 error message. Please check the screenshot below:
Please share the webpage URL where you have embedded your form and we will take a look.
We will wait for your response.
- karlwoodcockAnswered on January 20, 2017 at 07:47 AM
the url is
- JotForm SupportowenAnswered on January 20, 2017 at 09:10 AM
I ran two test submissions on the latest link you provided where your form is embedded. The form submitted successfully. I guess form being stuck on "Please Wait" is no longer an issue on your end. Can you please confirm that as well?
Thank you for contacting us.
- makeover2560Answered on January 20, 2017 at 09:11 AM
This form are still blank page when click submit.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on January 20, 2017 at 11:32 AM
Your question is already addressed by one of our team members on your other thread. Please follow the link below:
If you have any questions with the issue, we request you to follow-up on the other thread.