my update/calculate widget not working properly

  • Profile Image
    matejf
    Asked on January 20, 2017 at 06:41 AM

    I am trying to record which lagnuage user selected in a multilanguage form. I used language slection, condition if language slection equals to value...  then calculate field's value into hidden field Language 

    But on selection of a language, i get this result :

    EnglishEnglishEnglishEnglishEnglishEnglishEnglishEnglishEnglishEnglishNorwegianNorwegianNorwegianNorwegianNorwegianN

    What am I doing wrong?

  • Profile Image
    Helen
    Answered on January 20, 2017 at 07:04 AM

    Hi,

    Thank you for contacting us.

    You must delete "Jezik" field on "DO" part for solving this issue. Your  Update/Calculate conditions must be like: 

     

    I have cloned your form and tested on my side. Everything works properly. As you can see below my submission's screen shot:

    Please edit your all conditions and try again. 

    If you have still a problem, please do not hesitate to contact us.

  • Profile Image
    matejf
    Answered on January 20, 2017 at 08:22 AM

    Thank you for swift reply. I tried it and even deleted all those conditions and rewrote them (snip below), but answer is still: 

     

    EnglishEnglishEnglishEnglishEnglishEnglishEnglishEnglishEnglishEnglishPortuguesPortuguesPortuguesPortuguesPortuguesPortuguesPortuguesPortuguesPortuguesPortuguesPortugues

     

  • Profile Image
    Helen
    Answered on January 20, 2017 at 08:38 AM

    Hi,

    I have sent a test submission to your form (please ignore it). However, I could not replicate the same issue with you.

    Here is my test submission:

    Also, I have cleared your form caches.

    Please try again and if you still have a problem, feel free contact us.

  • Profile Image
    matejf
    Answered on January 20, 2017 at 08:41 AM

    It seems clearing form cache did it, because your response has been properly recorded.

    Thank you!