- M732burkeAsked on January 21, 2017 at 10:42 AM
I cloned a form (Transcript Validation) to use the top of it as a base for my new form (Pre-K Pre-Registration). I changed the name of the new form and proceeded to add and change fields. When I publish the new form and open it, the tab at the top contains the name of the original form (Transcript Validation). How do I make the name of the form appear in the tab at the top? If it does not change it will confuse users.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 21, 2017 at 02:41 PM
Please try changing the Page Title in the Preferences. Here's a guide on how to change the Page Title:
1. Click the "Preferences" button in the toolbar.
2. In the Preferences wizard, go to "Advanced" tab and then click the "Show More" button.
3. Scroll down and you'll see "Page Title". Please change it and then click the "Save Changes" button when you're done.
Hope that helps. Thank you.