- k92s88dAsked on January 21, 2017 at 12:34 PM
I believe I have found some bugs.
On email notifications, if "PDF attachment" is ON and "Hide empty fields" is OFF, the empty fields show up on the email itself so the rule is followed but on the PDF attachment the rule isn't followed and empty fields are still hidden.On signature boxes the "clear" button does not work. I have tried different browsers, desktop, mobile, etc. to rule out devices but with all of them you cannot clear the signature box.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on January 21, 2017 at 02:58 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
1) The submission PDF fields are controlled from submissions page, please kindly check the next support thread.
2) Your question about the signature field clearing has been moved into a separate thread.
We will check it and get back to you shortly.
- k92s88dAnswered on January 22, 2017 at 12:03 AM
Thank you for pointing out where the PDF fields we're. It worked as explained.
I wait to hear back on the signature box bug.