What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
How can I create a form based on the previously anwsers?Asked by olis on January 21, 2017 at 02:53 PM
Like that if a person choose one city x can show all options about this city or if he choose the a city a show the a city option in the next part of form
That is possible?
Yes, that is possible. You can set the conditions to update the field that the user filled.
Here's my demo form: https://form.jotform.com/70206390089960
Here's how I created my demo form:
1. Open a form and Select the Single Choice then drag it to your form.
2. Select the Short Text Entry and drag it to your form.
3. Go to the Settings tab, select the Conditions tab and create a new condition by clicking the "+" button.
4. Click the Update / Calculate field conditions.
5. Create a condition wherein If Country is filled, the value in the Country field will be copied to another field which is the Chosen Country. Here's a screen capture:
If I have misunderstood your concern or you have any further question, please feel free to contact us anytime.
Thanks for the support, so how can i create a value to administrate the anwser like that if my cliente choose one country i want to show him cities from this country something like that
For showing a list of cities based on the chosen country, you will need to create a city field list for each country that you have in your country selection field and run a show-hide condition. You can check this guide for more information: https://www.jotform.com/help/196-Hide-or-Show-Multiple-Fields-at-Once