- nae479Asked on June 02, 2012 at 10:39 AM
i used the form template "alumni update form" and tried to open it on my wife's fb account and still getting the error message:
Navigation to the webpage was canceled What you can try: Retype the address.
- pinoytechAnswered on June 02, 2012 at 02:57 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused you. Do you mind if I ask facebook URL were the said form is embeded for further assistance?
- nae479Answered on June 02, 2012 at 03:08 PMstyle="width:100%; height:465px; border:none;" scrolling="no">
- pinoytechAnswered on June 02, 2012 at 03:39 PM
Can you give us your facebook URL were you embeded your form code for further assistance not just the code?
- nae479Answered on June 02, 2012 at 03:42 PM
- jeanettebmzAnswered on June 02, 2012 at 08:52 PM
I was not able to load any page with that URL, could you please provide us with a snapshot of the error or paste the error message here?
- nae479Answered on June 04, 2012 at 08:56 AMhi, it was already fixed. i uninstall google chrome and reinstall it back
and now its working. thanks for your help..
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on June 04, 2012 at 09:34 AM
Glad to know that the issue was fixed, if you have any questions or needs assistance with JotForm feel free to contact us.
Thanks for using JotForm!