- nae479Asked on June 02, 2012 at 11:12 AM
Accept button will let you enter the website or fan page and the Decline button will NOT let you in but instead gives you a thank you message for your visit and includes fields where you can enter your name and email address for future reference. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on June 02, 2012 at 08:42 PM
Using Thank URL Condition, that will be possible. Here's my suggestion:
1. First, add radio button to your form, label it "Accept" and "Decline"
2. Now, go to Setup & Embed > Conditions > Change Thank you URL after submissions> then create your conditions.
If form users choose "Accept" they'll be redirected to "http://www.yourwebsite.com/welcometomypage.html" (Example URL)
Otherwise, if decline is chosen, they'll be redicted to your second form. (Just add your form URL)
Hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any further questions. Thanks for using JotForm!
- nae479Answered on June 04, 2012 at 08:57 AMhi, thank you so much...it works...you guys are great.....
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on June 04, 2012 at 09:07 AM
Glad to know that this solution worked out for you, if you have any questions or need assistance with JotForm feel free to contact us.
Have a great day!
- nae479Answered on June 04, 2012 at 01:23 PM
hi, now that this form is working, is there a way that this form will be the landing page for anyone who wants to enter my facebook fan page?
- pinoytechAnswered on June 04, 2012 at 01:27 PM
Yes! You can use this guide for more details: http://www.jotform.com/help/123-Adding-forms-to-Facebook-Facebook-Developer-Method-
- nae479Answered on June 04, 2012 at 08:45 PMhi, i have already added the form in one of the tabs in my facebook page.
this time i need help to make that form be the landing page or the first
page anyone will see if i invited them to check my fan page. thanks
- jeanettebmzAnswered on June 04, 2012 at 08:51 PM
To my knowledge you need to setup this in Facebook, please check this page for more details