- GranvilleRefsAsked on January 22, 2017 at 11:58 PM
I have a Configurable Lists with two TextArera fields each. I have configured the layout of these to the way i want when they appear on the form. But I don't know how to configure the layout on the notification email.
This is how it looks now:
This is how I want it to look like. (Note i have manually edited the table after receiving the email but ultimately I will not be the person who receives these emails.)
Any help is appreciated.Page URL:
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 23, 2017 at 02:26 AM
If I understand your requirement correctly, you need to left align the data of configurable list widget in submission emails. Is that correct?
I did try to change the alignment in email alert source code but it does not seems to reflect any changes. I will do further tests and get back to you if I am able to find any workaround.
- GranvilleRefsAnswered on January 23, 2017 at 02:46 AM
In this particular example I have 3 specific requirements:
1. Left align for horizontal alignment
2. Top align for vertical alignment
3. Change column width to 15% and 85% for col 1 and 2 respectively.
But a more general question is for any type of table formatting.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 23, 2017 at 03:18 AM
All the three requirements you have mentioned, you need this to be displayed in the submission emails? Is that correct?
I will do further tests and get back to you if this can be changed in email alert.
- GranvilleRefsAnswered on January 23, 2017 at 06:15 AM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 23, 2017 at 06:55 AM
Thank you for your confirmation. I will get back to you with my findings soon.
- GranvilleRefsAnswered on January 24, 2017 at 03:26 PM
Do we have a resolution on this?