- brandshepherdAsked on June 02, 2012 at 07:51 PM
My autoresponder does not seem to be working. I tried sending a test email, but nothing comes through.
This is a re-post of a comment on Setting up an Autoresponder Email
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on June 02, 2012 at 09:23 PM
I just tested your form I was able to received the autoresponder message, please check this:
If you still have problem with this, please let us know. Thanks!
- brandshepherdAnswered on June 03, 2012 at 03:26 PMHi there
Thanks for this email. I checked it. Seems like the mails are going into
the junkmail folder... Is there any way that this can be prevented?
Thanks for the assistance.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on June 03, 2012 at 08:36 PM
That depends on the sender e-mail on your autoresponder. Can you try changing it to firstname.lastname@example.org? Here's how:
1. While on your form, Click Setup & Embed then Email Alerts
2. Open your Autoresponder , then click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings
3. Change the Sender E-mail value to email@example.com, just like below:
Hope this helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thanks!