- burgundycreativeAsked on January 23, 2017 at 10:44 AM
I have sent someone to sign something electronically and none of the information that goes with the signature is printable with the signature. You all obviously do not use your own platform or from a legal standpoint you would know the importance of the information being displayed with the individuals signature. Please fix this or you will lose a user, a potentially, paying user.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 23, 2017 at 12:45 PM
My understanding is that the text fields are not showing in the PDF submission. Please try to enable the "Show Header and Text" option in the Submissions page before downloading it as a PDF. Here's a guide:
1. In My Forms, select the form and then click the "Submissions" button.
2. In the Submissions page, click the "options" icon and then enable the "Show Header and Text". After that, click the "options" icon again to save the changes.
3. You can now download the submission as a PDF file by clicking the "PDF" button and then choosing the "Download PDF" option.
Hope that helps. Thank you.