- hdewildtAsked on January 23, 2017 at 12:16 PM
None of the formatting I have on the live form is showing up on the Edit Form field. I need to make a bunch of changes it has lumped everything into one large paragraph, but it shows my original formatting on my live form. I need this fixed ASAP.
- KadeJMAnswered on January 23, 2017 at 02:07 PM
We do apologize about any issues you are having with the formatting of your text and fields within our formbuilder 4.
If you didn't save the form just continue using version 3 for now otherwise you can also change it in your my account settings to revert.
I've taken a look at this and I was able to replicate the problem, thank you for reporting it to us.
I'm sending a bug report about this to our developers but, more than likely this will be fixed in a later update and is probably happening because our formbuilder 4 is still in beta stage until it's official release.
- hdewildtAnswered on January 23, 2017 at 04:17 PM
How do I edit this form in version 3? I want to make changes ASAP but if I do on and do that with the wrong formatting it will save it wrong.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 23, 2017 at 09:21 PM
You can switch to the version 3 form builder from the Account Settings. Please follow the steps below:
1. On the My Forms page, click the User icon and select Account
2. Click the Settings tab
3. Select the Version 3 option from the Form Builder radio
You can then edit the form and it will show up on the v3 form builder.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- JotForm DevelopercerenAnswered on January 26, 2017 at 09:25 AM
We're sorry for the inconveniences. Formatting issue on paragraphs is fixed now.
Thank you for contacting us.