- nancymaddaloniAsked on January 23, 2017 at 12:41 PM
Hi, I'm having another issue with this form where the email notifications are not showing all the people cc'd on the email. It always used to show all the names, but now it just shows the one person. This happened once before and I was told to just redo the notification. I just did that, but it's still not working.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 23, 2017 at 12:43 PM
Please try disabling the Send Uploads as Attachment option in the email settings. See if that works:
- nancymaddaloniAnswered on January 23, 2017 at 01:58 PM
That worked. Thank you
- nancymaddaloniAnswered on January 23, 2017 at 03:53 PM
Now our email notifications are coming through with a large amount of gray space above the information. There doesn't appear to be any blank space in the settings.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on January 23, 2017 at 09:03 PM
I see that the height of the table is set to high in the notification.
I have now removed the height in the code to make it default on your form. As I tested with the cloned version, I see that it worked fine. Please check and let us know if you need any further assistance.
We will be happy to assist.
- nancymaddaloniAnswered on January 25, 2017 at 07:54 AM