- jeffreyswarrenAsked on January 23, 2017 at 01:48 PM
I get the following error when using the authorize.net widget:PCI :: Error during transactionThe merchant login ID or password is invalid or the account is inactive.
Please go back and fix this
We have an active account. During the set-up we hit verify to se of payment integration has been configured successfully and it has.
How do we fix?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 23, 2017 at 03:53 PM
I checked your form and I found out that the Authorize.Net payment integration is in Sandbox mode. Please follow the steps below to disable it:
1. Select the payment field and then click the "wand" icon.
2. In the Payment Wizard, click the "options" or "settings" icon.
3. Click the "Additional Gateway Settings" section and disable the "Sandbox Mode".
4. After that, click the "Continue" button at the bottom right and then save the form.
Hope that helps. Let us know if you're still having issues. Thank you.
- jeffreyswarrenAnswered on January 23, 2017 at 04:45 PMThanks for the reply. I had it in sandbox mode to test. How do I test the payment aspect if I follow the below instructions?
Sent from Jeffrey Warren's iPhone
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 23, 2017 at 06:36 PM
You need an Authorize.Net Sandbox account if you're using the Sandbox mode. The Sandbox account is different from the Live account.
Please check this user guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/221-How-to-Test-Authorize-net-Payment-Tool-on-Sandbox-Mode
Hope that helps. Thank you.