- STEPllcAsked on January 23, 2017 at 03:26 PM
I have a few issues with a form I working on. URL is https://form.jotform.com/701953704101451. My form did not save any of the formatting or pictures I added last week. I had a table, pictures, and a bulleted list. I saved my changes. Upon coming back today none of the formatting saved, it just looks like a paragraph of text. What happened? How do I prevent this from happening again?
2. Even though I changed the title of my form, the incorrect title is showing at the top of the browser on the page's tab. It should say "STEP into your Future" but it says the old title.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 23, 2017 at 06:38 PM
Thanks for reporting. We will check this and get back to you.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 23, 2017 at 06:49 PM
1. You're right. Bullet list is not working on the Text element in v4. They get stripped off probably for security reason. I will forward this to our developers on a separate thread here https://www.jotform.com/answers/1043801. You will be informed via this thread once this is fixed.
2. Form title is different with Page Title. Here's how to change the Page Title of your form.
- STEPllcAnswered on January 24, 2017 at 09:26 AM
Thank you! I was able to update the HTML title.