- cpsprojectAsked on January 23, 2017 at 03:38 PM
The JotForm is sending notifications that are all coming in with the same name, no matter who the new source may be.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 23, 2017 at 07:14 PM
That's probably because the sender name set in your email notification is "JotForm" as I think this is the default one if you don't have Full Name field in your form.
To change it,
1. Edit your form in the form builder
2. Click Emails in the toolbar and edit the notification
3. Go to Recipients tab and change the Sender Name