Had an issue with Stripe

  • Profile Image
    evilsizortrans2
    Asked on January 23, 2017 at 05:47 PM

    I set up a form using Stripe as my merchant.  A client tried to enter the information in but kept getting an error that the zip code was incorrect.  When I ran the card directly into Stripe the payment processed just fine.  How can we avoid this problem in the future?

     

     

  • Profile Image
    BDAVID
    Answered on January 23, 2017 at 10:19 PM

    That is odd, what was the zip code the user entered?

  • Profile Image
    evilsizortrans2
    Answered on January 24, 2017 at 03:45 PM
    The billing zip code was 60083 was the billing zip. The form rejected it but when I ran it in Stripe I had no problem.
    ...
  • Profile Image
    BDAVID
    Answered on January 24, 2017 at 05:31 PM

    That is odd, it might have been a brief issue, or something related to user's browser end, because I just cloned your form, and integrated with our Stripe test account, and the zip code was taken without an issue:

    Let us know if you need anything else, we will be glad to assist you.

  • Profile Image
    evilsizortrans2
    Answered on January 24, 2017 at 05:45 PM
    That’s good to know. Hopefully it won’t be a future issue. Thanks for checking.
    ...