- evilsizortrans2Asked on January 23, 2017 at 05:47 PM
I set up a form using Stripe as my merchant. A client tried to enter the information in but kept getting an error that the zip code was incorrect. When I ran the card directly into Stripe the payment processed just fine. How can we avoid this problem in the future?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 23, 2017 at 10:19 PM
That is odd, what was the zip code the user entered?
- evilsizortrans2Answered on January 24, 2017 at 03:45 PMThe billing zip code was 60083 was the billing zip. The form rejected it but when I ran it in Stripe I had no problem.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 24, 2017 at 05:31 PM
That is odd, it might have been a brief issue, or something related to user's browser end, because I just cloned your form, and integrated with our Stripe test account, and the zip code was taken without an issue:
Let us know if you need anything else, we will be glad to assist you.
- evilsizortrans2Answered on January 24, 2017 at 05:45 PMThat’s good to know. Hopefully it won’t be a future issue. Thanks for checking.