- christof999Asked on June 03, 2012 at 10:24 AM
I am trying to combine the functionality of lightbox with a button
1. <a class="lightbox-21541318110943" style="cursor:pointer;color:blue;text-decoration:underline;">Availability Request</a>
2. <a target="_blank" href="more.html" class="button">Read More</a>
1 is the code given by jotform
2 is my current html code.
i do not know how to combine the 2 class fields such that i get the dual class functionality of both lightbox & button
Any help would be much appreciated
- jeanettebmzAnswered on June 03, 2012 at 02:56 PM
You can insert both lightbox and your button code between <div> </div> tags
I have checked your lightbox jotform code and I think you are missing some parts of the code, please make sure you follow these steps, in order to obtain the lightbox code of your form.
1.On the form builder, click on Setup&embed
2.Click on Embed Form (toolbar)
3. Click on Lightbox and grab the code.
This is the code of my own test form:
windowTitle:'Contact us (COOL FORM)',
<a class="lightbox-21308749470860" style="cursor:pointer;color:blue;text-decoration:underline;">Contact us (COOL FORM)</a>
<a target="_blank" href="more.html" class="button">Read More</a>
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 04, 2012 at 02:20 PM
Hello, christof999. I can't seem to read your response, but anyway, have you tried doing this:
<a class="lightbox-21541318110943 button" style="cursor:pointer;color:blue;text-decoration:underline;">Availability Request</a>
putting two classes within the attribute, only separating them with a space might work, just make sure that there are no conflicts in the two classes