- BenflipsAsked on January 23, 2017 at 08:27 PM
I've removed the code as you specified but I cannot test, because now when I go to preview the first form collapse widget won't open!
So I can't actually progress through my form at all (due to the conditions I have in place - the page break does not appear until after other elements are filled in!
Can you help me figure out why?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 23, 2017 at 09:16 PM
Did the issue occur after removing the code I provided? If so, can you please revert the form to before the code was removed?
I cloned the form and I was able to replicate the issue there. I was unable to open the form collapse on the first page. I will raise this issue to our backend team for further investigation. We will let you know on this thread once we have any updates.
- BenflipsAnswered on January 23, 2017 at 11:49 PM
I replaced the code. Still no luck! They are still not opening??
This doesn't appear to be what has caused the problem.
So, once we figure out what is causing this, I will remove this code again to see if that resolves my initial enquiry...
Please let me know as soon as you can figure out why these collapses are malfunctioning.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 24, 2017 at 01:11 AM
I have already escalated this problem about the form collapse on your form to our development team for them to further check the issue. We will inform you in this thread if there are any updates.
- JotForm DeveloperScottAnswered on January 24, 2017 at 12:59 PM
This issue is resolved now. Let us know if you need anything else.
- BenflipsAnswered on January 24, 2017 at 08:07 PM
I re-removed the suggested code (above) that Chriistian outlined.
This has seemed to fix the higher problem of the 'order' of all of the fields.
And yes, the form collapses are now functional which is great.
BUT now the NEXT problem that needs to be fixed...(perhaps yet another thread!!)
A significant number of my conditions are no longer working.
I have just reviewed Pages 1 and 2 only to provide examples, I'm sure there are more...
(I imagine this is another stuff up from the V4 experience!)
1) Other ways of finding us AND 'Great to know' textbox' VISIBLE (they should only conditionally appear).
2) Preferred name VISIBLE (should only conditionally appear).
3) Postal address fields VISIBLE (should only conditionally appear).
4) Guardian name field VISIBLE (should only conditionally appear).
5) Does another pay your account NAME and CONTACT number VISIBLE (should only conditionally appear).
6) Insurance Provider VISIBLE (should only conditionally appear).
7) What are you studying / When do you complete? VISIBLE (should only conditionally appear).
As stated, these are all the problems just on the first two pages. I hope that once again there is some simple backend fix your developers can apply...
- BenflipsAnswered on January 24, 2017 at 08:15 PM
And a further update and this is SUPER SERIOUS!I have just scrolled through my form in builder view and there are huge chunks of it missing!
It's like someone has cloned my form and cut whole sections out...
What the hell is going on?
I REALLY don't want my MANY hours designing this form to be in vain...
I hope your servers have record of what the hell has happened...