- stormingrobotsAsked on January 24, 2017 at 12:12 AM
Is there a way to show the values from the "calculated value" fields for all drop down options?
for one dropdown,
- dropdown title week 1.
- there are 3 classes to be selected
- each one has a $amount associated to it and entered in the calculated value in the setup.
- can I have all the $amount showing along with all the options?
- CharlieAnswered on January 24, 2017 at 02:30 AM
If you want to assign calculation values on your drop down fields, that is possible by following this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/301-How-to-Assign-Calculation-Value
After that, the calculation value can be pass to a text field or can be part of a calculation. To learn more about doing calculations, you can check the following links:
I hope that helps.
- stormingrobotsAnswered on January 24, 2017 at 09:31 AM
thank you for answering. I was aware of the effect. But, that's not my issue.
My issue is to allow those values to show up along with with dropbox item. Do I have to create a separate a display field to display the values? Is it way in the set up which allows the value show up automatically along side with each item? Almost like the option text .
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 24, 2017 at 11:18 AM
The only way to include the value would be to include it in your option text.
Class 1 $5
Class 2 $10Class 3 $15
The calculation values are not shown along with the option. The text needs to be added.