- krochelAsked on January 24, 2017 at 12:26 AM
Different email address to send confirmation.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on January 24, 2017 at 02:50 AM
If I understand you correctly, you want to use different email address for the confirmation email. First, create an email field. After that, set your recipient email of your Auto-responder to the email field you have created. Here's a guide:
1. Open your form and create two Email field.
2. Create two Autoresponder for each Recipient Email.
Here's a guide: Setting-Up-an-Autoresponder-Email.
If you're referring to confirmation email field, follow this guide: Adding-an-Email-Confirmation-Field.
If I have misunderstood your concern or you have any further question, please feel free to contact us anytime.
- krochelAnswered on January 24, 2017 at 09:45 AMIs there a way i can make the confirmation email come from my email account
instead of from jotform?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on January 24, 2017 at 11:54 AM
Yes, that is possible. You can use your own email address instead of JotForm email. Please follow this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/244-How-to-Setup-SMTP-for-a-Form and set it up on the Autoresponder and Email notifications.
If you need further assistance, contact us again. We'll be happy to help you. Thank you.