- buymorefansAsked on January 24, 2017 at 02:09 AM
How can I change the text on the Credit Card section of the Paypal Pro payment field?
1 - Instagram of 'Credit Card', I need it to say 'Credit Card Details:'
2 - Instead of 'Credit card number', I need it to say 'Credit card number
3 - Instead of 'security code', I need it to say 'security code (3 digits
at the back of your card)
This makes the form more clear and increases sales a lot!
Let me know thanks,
Social Media Marketing Outsourcer
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on January 24, 2017 at 02:25 AM
You can't directly change the context of the Credit Card section of the Paypal Pro payment field. However, you can probably use CSS to append some text in it.
Before you proceed though, let me share my 2 cents. Everyone who uses a credit card are well aware on how to use their cards. With any kind of form that asks for credit card info, there's always a high assurance that they know how to fill it out (regardless if it's an online form or a paper-based form).
Nonetheless, if you still want to proceed, here's how:
1. Change Credit Card to Credit Card Details:
2. Change Credit Card Number to Credit Card Number (no spaces):
content: '(no spaces)';
3. Change Security Code to Security Code (3 digits at the back of your card):
content: '(3 digits at the back of your card)';