- aexreeAsked on June 03, 2012 at 09:51 PM
First, thanks a lot to you perviding such good app. it's very nice and kind for our customers. It's worth to paid, and i'm glad i did.
But i have two created forums , the first one works normally , the second one works but odd . Everytime our customer send a forum to me within pictures , half of them will lost. no matter with dropbox or not . I don't know why? But the first forum won't be that. please help us !
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on June 04, 2012 at 04:05 AM
Unlike the first form the second form with missing pictures do not have the Upload field set as required or mandatory which is why users can submit data without having to upload anything.
You can set a field as required/mandatory by doing the following:
1. Log in to your JotForm account
2. Open the form for Edit
3. Right Click on the Upload Field in the form
4. Select 'Required' from the properties.