- AegisDigitalAsked on January 24, 2017 at 11:59 AM
Getting this error every time I try and preview my form.
"Form not found This form has been deleted by the owner. Try contacting the owner of this form."
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on January 24, 2017 at 01:35 PM
I have checked and you have one form on your account.
I have tested your form and it is working properly. Do you have some other form? If so please provide us ID of that form.
You also have one form inside of Trash folder on your account. Name of that form is Product Order Form. Is that the form that is not working? If so you can restore it to My Forms folder. Inside of this guide you can find how:
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- AegisDigitalAnswered on January 24, 2017 at 01:39 PM
It seems it's working now, which is great. I haven't touched any settings so perhaps my account needed to get verified or something?
Either way, thanks for your time.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on January 24, 2017 at 01:51 PM
It seems that we have delay on EU servers. Most likely because of that your form was not updated right away. This issue is now reported to our developers and they are working on it now.
- JotForm DeveloperScottAnswered on January 25, 2017 at 09:37 AM
This issue is resolved now. The servers are in sync. We may still have intermittent issues though, so please do inform us if you ever encounter this problem again,