- FieelAsked on January 24, 2017 at 12:46 PM
I just created an account and my first form which is the reason why i created the account.
Every time i try to create a new one/clone i always get this error. Nothing seems to fix it.
This is my form: https://form.jotformeu.com/70235383406351Form not foundThis form has been deleted by the owner.
Try contacting the owner of this form
- FieelAnswered on January 24, 2017 at 01:15 PM
Now the page is completely blank
- FieelAnswered on January 24, 2017 at 02:33 PM
Hours passed and the page is still blank. And look at me, thinking i'd have a form up in 5 mins to send out to people ahah.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on January 24, 2017 at 04:39 PM
We are sorry for the inconveniences. The issue was caused by a delay between datacenters on our side.
Please re-check the form now.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
- DominiqueAnswered on April 03, 2017 at 12:20 PM
I have the same problem - solution:
delete the eu by your link. https://form.jotform.com/70235383406351
ON my sites it is working now - i don't understand why jotform administrators doesn't know this problem !!
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on April 03, 2017 at 02:09 PM
I have moved your question to separate thread and we will provide you an answer there shortly.