- bexarmailAsked on January 24, 2017 at 01:06 PM
Your conditions on one of my forms is not working....
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on January 24, 2017 at 02:54 PM
Could you please give us more information about which form is affected so we can take a closer look?
We'll wait for your response.
- bexarmailAnswered on January 24, 2017 at 02:58 PM
Yes - formID=62885231390155
"Is this a ONE time forwarding" when they click YES
I need "When do you want us to forward your mail to the ONE time address" to SHOW
But nothing shows when that condition is put.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on January 24, 2017 at 05:01 PM
Thank you for additional information.
I checked your form and found out the cause of the problem. The 'Yes' option is too long so apparently, it is breaking the condition. Anyhow, the solution would be to change the Yes option. I did like this for example:
As you can see I changed the Yes option and I added the Text that will act as a note. So when Yes is selected that note will be shown:
Here is my clone of your form so you can check:
Let us know how it worked!
- bexarmailAnswered on January 24, 2017 at 05:20 PM
Got it, thank you.