- mgeisler02Asked on January 24, 2017 at 02:05 PM
I am having the same problem as several other users. The widget settings that show up when you click on the little gear icon in version 4.0 do not allow you to update the various pieces of the widget. I'm trying to update the number of people who can sign up for various workshops in the Ticket Purchases widget and I can only do that when I use the old version; the 4.0 version does not allow me to make any changes to the individual fields of the widget.
- JotForm DeveloperScottAnswered on January 24, 2017 at 02:08 PM
Since this is a different widget type, I moved it to this thread.
Thank you for reporting this. I will forward this to our developers and will let you now when its fixed,
- mgeisler02Answered on January 24, 2017 at 02:26 PM
I actually opened up a new thread with this question because I realized afterwards that it would probably work better that way--so feel free to delete this one! I started a new thread here:
- JotForm DeveloperScottAnswered on January 24, 2017 at 02:41 PM
I copied your text and URL to this thread and deleted the other one since I already assigned this ticket to one of our developers. I will notify you through this thread.
- JotForm DeveloperberkayAnswered on January 25, 2017 at 01:30 AM
We are sorry for this. It is fixed now.
Thanks for using JotForm,