- stormingrobotsAsked on January 25, 2017 at 01:06 AM
I have been struggling with the issue of spacing. See below:
- IanAnswered on January 25, 2017 at 01:35 AM
Please remove the following code from INJECT CSS, that is causing the issue
width : 206px!important;
Hope this helps.
- stormingrobotsAnswered on January 25, 2017 at 09:16 AM
Thank you... however, I truly do not recall I saw this entry!? Anyhow, I don't see label_154.. it was supposed to be #label_77?!
Now .. it is #label_66!? I am confused!?
- JotForm SupportamyAnswered on January 25, 2017 at 10:27 AM
We cannot see the screenshots which you've added in your post.
Would you please review our user guide which is about how to add screenshots/images to questions to the support forum and could you please inform us again about the confusion?
We'll be waiting for your response.
- stormingrobotsAnswered on January 25, 2017 at 10:52 AM
I am sorry.. I inserted exactly like how I inserted in the past, just like what you have mentioned.. it failed.
Anyhow, it is the same issue:
1) there is no label_154, it is label_77. Which I fixed already.
2) the issue is now on label_66. I did it exactly how I did the rest of labels: See the custom css
/*Tuition Fee Section -------*/
#input_104, #input_104, #input_63, #input_76,
width : 100px!important;
width : 205px!important;
- IanAnswered on January 25, 2017 at 11:32 AM
Set the Shrink to OFF for the field "Additional Week x $40"
Hope this helps