- ankitAsked on January 25, 2017 at 04:04 AM
Hi there i just wanted to know if there is any bug bounty on your domain as in will i be getting paid for reporting security vulnerabilities on your application and websites ?
- JotForm DeveloperoliviaAnswered on January 25, 2017 at 05:14 AM
Thank you for your asking.
Bug and security issues are very important for us. If you noticed any security or bug vulnerabilities, you can report it via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), our support forum or using this form Report a Vulnerability.
Unfortunately, we have no such a bug bounty program in our website.
If you need any other details, please feel free to let us know.
- ankitAnswered on January 25, 2017 at 05:45 AMWill i be getting paid ?
- JotForm DeveloperoliviaAnswered on January 25, 2017 at 06:53 AM
Unfortunately, as I mentioned above, there is no such a bug bounty program. We don't pay for bug/security reports.
- ankitAnswered on February 24, 2017 at 03:46 AM?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on February 24, 2017 at 06:14 AM
It seems that you last post did not came through successfully. Please respond again on this thread.
If you want to report a vulnerability, please use this form.