- tashlimaAsked on January 25, 2017 at 04:59 AM
i want the email submissions to go to its own separate email not under one thread.
- JotForm SupportamyAnswered on January 25, 2017 at 07:00 AM
If I have understood you correctly, you want to receive e-mails as a new conversation. If so, this is not any Jotform option. This is your e-mail provider option. For example, if you use Gmail you should turn off the "Conversation view" in your Gmail settings.
After you disabled this option, the emails which are sent from the same e-mail address will be displayed as different conversations.
I hope it helps.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- tashlimaAnswered on January 25, 2017 at 07:45 AMthis is not what i want
i want all the submissions to be sent as separate emails not under one
check the other forms, this issue was resolved for those
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on January 25, 2017 at 09:02 AM
Thank you for clarification.
The emails are grouped because of the title of the email, which is the same for all emails. So, in order to have them unique, you can add the ID of the submission, for example, in the title of the email, like in this example:
That way, submissions will not be grouped.
Hope it helps, if you have any additional questions please let us know.
- tashlimaAnswered on January 25, 2017 at 09:45 AMthanks!