- magicart87Asked on June 04, 2012 at 01:57 PM
Everytime my users make a selection the form appears to backlit with a psuedo-highlighted background. Is there any way to turn this off or change it's color. Currently it's an issue because my text is white and when the form is selected the background becomes a pail yellow making the words impossible to see. Can anything be done on my end, to fix this issue?
- pinoytechAnswered on June 04, 2012 at 02:06 PM
To disable highlight effect:
1. Edit your form,
2. Go to "Setup and Embed" Tab
3. Click "Preferences" icon
4. Under Preferences, click "Field Style" tab
5. Disable Highlight Effect
Hope you find this helpful and if you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us again anytime.
- magicart87Answered on June 04, 2012 at 02:06 PM
Nevermind. It's as easy as disabling it in the preferences!
- pinoytechAnswered on June 04, 2012 at 02:07 PM
Thank you for using JotForm.